- 2 tablespoons coconut aminos
- In a skillet, heat the other portion of bacon over medium-low heat, slowly rendering the fat from the bacon as you cook it. Once done, set bacon aside and reserve bacon fat in the skillet.
- Cut the tomato into thick slices, and set aside for serving.
- Rinse the lettuce and pat dry. Set aside for serving.
- Season the burger patties with salt and pepper and place in the bacon greased skillet. Cook until the underside is browned, about 3 to 5 minutes. Flip the burgers and cook for another 4 to 6 minutes more, until the meat is cooked through but the outside is not charred. If using cheese, add cheese during the last minute in the skillet.
- For each burger, lay a lettuce leaf on a plate and top with a burger, tomato, raw or caramelized onion, bacon, and garlic mustard. Serve with a pickle spear on the side.
One of the best things aboutThe Wild Diet是，你可以一边享受美味的离谱像对待脂肪滴bacon cheeseburgers。
和这篇文章会给you one of our favorite recipes for making our脂肪燃烧的腊肉奶酪汉堡包。（请记住沟麦馍！ - 这就是汉堡的最容易发胖的部分）
Now, you might have come across some bit of nonsense recently saying that red meat will stop your heart and give you cancer.
Here’s the thing about that.
自从World Health Organization(WHO) released their red and processed meat “recommendations,” there’s been a ton of misinformation running rampant aboutsteaks, burgers, and bacon。
如果你cook it rightand cut processed junk (that includes conventional hot dogs and bologna) and toxic foods out of your diet, you’ll quickly realize that meat isn’t the culprit. Unfortunately, the IARC didn’t differentiate between good quality meat eaten as part of a clean-food diet and feedlot meat eaten on processed buns with a side of fries.
There is amonumental difference吃从他们的自然饮食和工厂化养殖的，低质量的加工肉类提出健康，放牧动物肉之间找到便利店。
I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again:don’t make a habit of eating factory farmed meat. If you’re going to eat high-fat meals like bacon cheeseburgers, it’s more important than ever to go for pasture-raised animals like grass-fed beef, pastured bison, or wild game meat.
The same goes for bacon – don’t get the processed junk from factory farmed animals. It’s just about as bad as bologna – packed with nitrates, nitrites, MSG, and other substances that make you fat and sick.This juicy burger has bacon on it… and in it!点击鸣叫
Laid on top of fresh lettuce and topped with the classic onion-and-tomato combo, you can be sure that burger night just got a little bit baconer—I mean, better.
Sweet potato buns are another great option for serving with your burgers if you don’t want to use lettuce wraps. They take a little longer to prep, so get these ready before starting on the burgers. Here’s the recipe:
Sweet Potato Buns
Serves: 4 | Prep Time: 10 minutes | Cook Time: 40 minutes
- 1 organic sweet potato (try to get a fatter sweet potato instead of a long skinny one)
- 2-4 tablespoons grass-fed butter or ghee, melted (or duck fat, tallow, or coconut oil)
- Salt and pepper
3. While water is heating up, thinly slice the sweet potato. A sharp knife or mandolin is very useful here.
4. Add sweet potato slices to the boiling water and boil for 5 minutes.
7. Salt and pepper the tops of the slices.
8. Bake for 10-20 minutes, depending on thickness, until lightly browned on the underside. Watch closely so they don’t burn.
注意：如果你have extra time to prepare these, you can cook them low and slow by baking in the oven at 250°F for 2 hours.
This burger is so versatile, you might want to make extra to chop up and throw in your lunchbox collard-wrapped burrito or to toss into your next big salad. And give your burger a nice tang and some gut-health oomf by topping it with自制酸菜。你最糟糕的是什么办法，这最终汉堡无法突破！点击鸣叫
Do you need moreclean-eating ideas, meals on the go, or脂肪融化甜点？终极培根汉堡配方只是其中一个，你会享受作为成员Fat-Burning Tribe。
What are your favorite burger toppings?与我们分享他们在下面的评论。